Thank you so much for joining our Birthday Celebration hop and GIVEAWAY!
Thank you for joining us as we celebrate some November Birthdays.
Neha, with Crescent Creations, and I have teamed up to put together today’s hop showcasing lots of Birthday Theme Projects to inspire you to create some of your own to share with YOUR friends and family. (Both of our birthdays are this month!)
Speaking of birthdays.
My hubby did great this year. He overheard me on chatting with Elizabeth Costa-Rogers when she was on a recent live with me. Elizabeth was using Lunar Paste from Simon Hurley, and it was just GORGEOUS! So guess what I got for my birthday!
So, I just had to use it! The shimmer and shine and color on all of these are FANTASTIC!
I’ve already tried it through a stencil (LOVE) and watched some of Simon’s videos. Next I decided to see how I could use it, along with one of my recent Spellbinder favorite die sets, to make a Birthday Party Card.
And, to be honest, I had no idea what direction I wanted to go in other than that these were the products I wanted to use. Plus I also have a goal of using some type of pattern paper on most of my cards… so I can use up some of that over full stash while still adding a little artistry and creativity to the card!
Come see how I created this Birthday Celebration Card
I feel so honored that so many sponsors agreed to be a part of our swap.
How do you win?
In order to win a prize from one of our sponsors, you must comment on all hop videos. You have thru November 20th to watch and comment on all hop videos and the winners will be chosen randomly!
PLUS I am giving away a prize on my channel, as well! I’ll be giving away 2 goodie bags filled with crafty supplies that I’ve been gathering just for this hop!
In order to win one of my channel prize packs, you must be a subscriber to my channel, “like” my video and answer this question in the comments section of the video:
What is your favorite cardmaking technique?
The winners have been chosen! Check out the giveaway announcement to see if you won.
If you are a winner, please email me ASAP at DebbieJ@DebbieJsCraftingCorner.com with your mailing address to claim your prize.
If you DO NOT contact me within the next 7 days (by 11/30/2021), I’ll draw another winner.
Here is the rest of the LINEUP!
Birthday Celebration Card project photos
Like this project? Pin it and save for later !
——— S U P P L I E S ———
(and where to find them)
(DISCLAIMER: I was not paid for the creation of this video. I use affiliate links whenever possible in my blog posts and videos. It doesn’t change the way you purchase things, but it allows me to make a percentage off of sales. Thank you for using the links provided & helping me continue to create here.)
Thank you so much for joining me for this Birthday Celebration Hop. Be sure to check out all of the other creators because I know they will have some amazing projects for you to see.
I hope you are inspired to create something AWESOME! Because, if I can make it, You Can too!
Check out some other Hop posts
- Fun Floral Thank You Card using Spellbinders Large Die of the Month | Blog Hop and GIVEAWAY
- Dad, you are my Super Hero! | Father’s Day Card | Crescent Creation Hop and GIVEAWAY!
- DIY Glitter Paper? Let’s Try It | Card Hoppin Birthday Card
- Let’s do some Heat Embossing | Faith Dream Create Cards 1k Subscribers Hop & GIVEAWAY
- Using Digital Images in Cardmaking | 7K YouTube Subscriber celebration hop | TMC4U
- You Make Me Happy! | #N2SMacaronPets Stamp of the Month Video Hop & GIVEAWAY
- Card Hoppin’ Winter | Is it Christmas Yeti?
- Making a Slimline Christmas Shaker Card | #CardsbyKendra1KHop
- Warm Christmas Wishes | #SunSandSanta Hop
- Birthday Celebration Hop and GIVEAWAY
- Ghost in the Graveyard Slider Card | Card Hoppin October Hop and GIVEAWAY!
- Shop Your Stash “Monster Mash” Hop and Giveaway