TR and I made some masculine cards using a decision wheel app. So, again, I didn’t know what we would be making…yet.
I love doing these weekly live streams and sharing what I create, and how I create. Almost every week, however, there is some type of tech issue… eventually I’ll get it all sorted.
Tonight, the big issue was my internet. About 10 minutes before going live, my internet disappeared. My hubby reset our router, and we were in business again. But I did have to re-set everything up… and didn’t get it all done before go time.
After TR used a decision wheel app to let us know what the card criteria were I went off to gather my supplies to make Masculine Cards and TR chatted with our viewers.
And then the internet disappeared.
Luckily it was only a few minutes. Of course, we didn’t know how long it had been down. I lost track of time while trying to decide what stamps to use. I was using Streamyard and OBS, so TR didn’t know that it had gone down.
Needless to say, I was a LITTLE flustered during the entire stream. I tried to correct some of this. and edited the Livestream to EXCLUDE most of the tech issues and shorten the video.
Lots of folks don’t have one to two hours to watch a Livestream. And I really hope you enjoy the shortened version.
I’m expecting to edit more of the live streams, and I would love to hear what you think. Please be sure to comment on this post and on the video that you choose to watch.
Masculine Cards LIVESTREAM Giveaway!
We drew some winners! Each will receive one of the cards we created tonight. I’ve been doing this on most of my recent Live videos lately.
The winner of the TR’s card is Bitty Penny!
The winner of my card is Jeannine Labiuk!
You haven’t joined us for a live stream yet? I really hope you will. We go live every Tuesday night at 5:30 ET. You’ll get to see what we create, all the mistakes and the successes. Get to know a bunch of our crafty friends in the Live chat. And be sure to stick around for your chance to win!
Come see how we made Masculine Cards… Watch the live replays! I’m trying something new. Here is the Full-length AND edited replays!
Want to join me as a GUEST CRAFTER and be featured in a future blog Post and LiveStream?
Great! I’m always looking for new crafty ideas and techniques to share. Sign up for my newsletter using this “Be a Guest Crafter” form. By subscribing, you’ll always know what’s going on here on my blog and over on my YouTube channel. Plus you’ll get special emails from me focusing on upcoming collaborations and guest crafter opportunities.
——— Masculine Cards PROJECT PHOTOS ———
——— SUPPLIES ———
(and where to find them)
(DISCLAIMER: I was not paid for the creation of this video. I use affiliate links whenever possible in my blog posts and videos. It doesn’t change the way you purchase things, but it allows me to make a percentage off of sales. Thank you for using the links provided & helping me continue to create here.)
TR’s project –
- Once Upon a Time cardstock
- Walnut Stain ink
- Pinkfresh Studio – Stencils – Slimline – Diagonal Stripe
- Simon Says Stamp Stencil GEO LEAVES ssst121473 Crafty Hugs
- Black cardstock
- Kraft cardstock
- Distress spray Brushed Pewter, Antique Bronze and Tarnished Brass
- Spellbinders die foliage s4-328
- Spellbinders Birthday Wishes for Everyone DOML-FEB21
- Scrappy Tails Slimline die wood grain
- JoAnn craft essentials embossing powder Detail Gold
- Art glitter glue
- Old embellishments
Deb’s Project –
- Tonic Tim Holtz STAMP PLATFORM (sold on Amazon and ships from the UK)
- Sizzix 3-D Texture Fades – Lumber by Tim Holtz
- Gemini Junior
- Stampers Anonymous – Tim Holtz – Mini Blueprint Strip – Fresh Brewed
- Simon Says Clear Stamps COFFEE AND TEA SSS101695
- Scotch Foam Tape
- Art glitter glue
- Nicapa Standard Grip Cutting Mat
- Distress Sprayer
- Distress ink minis
😁Other favorite suppliers:
- Spellbinders: http://shrsl.com/33xvq
- Artesprix: http://shrsl.com/33xvz
- Catherine Pooler: https://shop.catherinepooler.com?aff=79
- Trinity Stamps: http://shrsl.com/33xw2
Have a project you’d like to share?
Let’s hang out!
Like this project? Pin it and save it for later.
Thank you so much for joining me today. I hope you are inspired to create something AWESOME!
Because, if I can make it, You Can too!
Check out some other LIVEStream replay posts!
- Making Coasters with #Artesprix | Crafting with Debbie LIVE! | GIVEAWAY
- LIVE Planning Q&A with guest Elizabeth Costa Rogers!
- Creating with Valz Art Lounge and Chrystal’s Creations Wycoff | 🔴Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- Card making with Bitty Penny #oldplusnewmar2022 | 🔴Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- LIVE Planning Q&A sessions with guest Elizabeth Costa Rogers!
- Card making with Monica Taylor – Welcome Spring | 🔴Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- Let’s get Messy with Cheryl Boglioli from Gel Press | 🔴Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- Card making with Teresa | 🔴Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- Making Memory Dex Cards | 🔴Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- Planning for 2022 with guest Elizabeth Costa Rogers! |🔴Crafting with Debbie LIVE