In this week’s live, we made some fun Halloween Passport Cards with Monica Taylor with TaylorMadeCards4U. Monica creates vintage digital products and cards that are available in her shop and over on her Instagram.
I’ve been on Monica’s design team for a couple of years. (Check out my POSTS and VIDEOS to see some of what I’ve made using her digital kits) She has helped give me a greater appreciation for using vintage inspired items and digis. I love working with them and stretching a little to create something unique each month.
This time, she will be teaching me, along with the rest of you, how to create her signature card, The Passport Card.
To make our cards today, we are using one of the kits from Monica’s shop. I LOVE this one and got to play with it for Halloween last year.
Check out my projects from 2020 using the Edgar Allen Poe Digital Bundle
Plus Monica is giving us a 40% discount on this kit thru this Friday with Coupon Code “Poe”
How we made the Halloween Passport Cards
Here are some basic measurements for the cards we created.
The main card base was created using a 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ piece of heavyweight cardstock. This we then scored and folded at 2 3/4″. That will be your front panel.
With it folded, we then cut off the excess at the other end. My card is an A2 card, so I cut at 4 1/4″
Then we scored that front flap at 2″. You can then cut off the 2″ end of the front flap, leaving 3 1/2″ for the front panel.
We cut another piece of cardstock to 4 3/4″ x 4 1/4, and scored it at 1/2″. This created the flap to adhere it inside the card as your third panel.
Check out our crafty play time while we created some fun Halloween Passport Cards!
I have to apologize there were some technical difficulties during the live, and Monica’s voice has an echo. I understand if it is a little annoying. You may want to turn down the volume and turn on the YouTube provided subtitles when watching.
If you like this content, do all the things!
- Show me (and Youtube) that you LOVE these videos and posts by subscribing, liking, commenting, and sharing them!
- Become a sponsor of my channel and blog and help me create my next posts by making a one-time donation! All contributions are welcome!
How do you like my FIRST Passport Card?
Whenever I have a guest on, I try to follow their lead and learn something new WITH YOU! I LOVE how they turned out… and so did the winner!
Did I mention that we give away some of our makes each week to one of the folks that come to the LIVE and interact in the chat? No? Well I guess I just did! Be sure to come to the next one and you could WIN! We go live on my Channel Tuesday Nights at 5:30PM ET.
Want to join me as a GUEST CRAFTER and be featured in a future blog Post and LiveStream?
Sign up for my newsletter using this “Be a Guest Crafter” form. By subscribing, you’ll always know what’s going on here on my blog and over on my YouTube channel. Plus you’ll get special emails from me focusing on upcoming collaborations and guest crafter opportunities.
Passport Cards Project Photos
Do you have a project you’d like to share?
Let’s hang out!
Like this project? Pin it and save for later !
Thank You so Much!
Thank you so much for joining me. I hope you are inspired to create something AWESOME! Because, if I can make it, You Can too!
Check out some other LIVEStream replay posts!
- Making Coasters with #Artesprix | Crafting with Debbie LIVE! | GIVEAWAY
- LIVE Planning Q&A with guest Elizabeth Costa Rogers!
- Creating with Valz Art Lounge and Chrystal’s Creations Wycoff | 🔴Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- Card making with Bitty Penny #oldplusnewmar2022 | 🔴Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- LIVE Planning Q&A sessions with guest Elizabeth Costa Rogers!
- Card making with Monica Taylor – Welcome Spring | 🔴Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- Let’s get Messy with Cheryl Boglioli from Gel Press | 🔴Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- Card making with Teresa | 🔴Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- Making Memory Dex Cards | 🔴Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- Planning for 2022 with guest Elizabeth Costa Rogers! |🔴Crafting with Debbie LIVE
- Mass-Producing Birthday Cards | Dare2BArtzy
- Hot Foil Galentines | 🔴Crafting with Debbie LIVE!