Today I’m making some Mini Laminated Luggage Tags using the “Now Boarding” Digital Kit from TaylorMadeCards4U.
My inspiration came from the following video. Be sure to check it out and give Lolly some love!
I invite you to visit Taylormadecards4u Blog and enter this month’s Challenge.
This month’s prize is $10 gift code from Taylormadecards4u.
You will also find a discount code there for 20% off your digital order from Taylormadecards4u!!!
Be sure to follow our facebook group as well, Stamping with friends where you can share more of your crafty projects.
Come see how I created MINI Laminated Luggage Tags… Check out the Video!
Check out some pics
Have a project you’d like to share?
I’d love to see what you create, so come join my Facebook Group – Crafting with Debbie, and show us your creations!
Here is the rest of the design team line up!
Like this project? Pin it and save for later
I’m listing the products I used below. Click on the link to go directly to the product. Where available I use compensated affiliate links which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you so much for your support!
Check out the project posts and videos using TaylorMadeCards4U Products!
- Card making with Bitty Penny #oldplusnewmar2022 | 🔴Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- Forget Me Not Valentine’s Day Hop and Giveaway |TaylorMadeCards4U
- Card making with Monica Taylor – Welcome Spring | 🔴Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- Quick and Easy Valentines
- Easy Christmas Cards | TaylorMadeCards4U | The Most Wonderful Time of the Year Christmas Video Hop
- Step-up your Digis with Heat Embossing | Taylormadecards4U
- Let’s make Halloween Mini Albums with Bitty Penny!
- Let’s Make some Halloween Passport Cards with TaylorMadeCards4U |LIVE Replay!
- How to make a Halloween Pinwheel Tower Card
- WELCOME BACK to School Card | Taylormadecards4U
- How YOU can make MINI Laminated Luggage Tags! | TaylorMadeCards4U Design Team
- 🎄 FUN Vintage Christmas Cards || Holidays in July Hop || TaylormadeCards4U Design Team
Thank You so Much!
Thank you so much for joining me. I hope you are inspired to create something AWESOME! Because, if I can make it, You Can too!