Today I’m making a Halloween Pinwheel Tower Card using the “Retro Halloween Advertisements kit” from TaylorMadeCards4U.
I invite you to visit Taylormadecards4u Blog and enter this month’s Challenge.
This month’s prize is $10 gift code from Taylormadecards4u.
You will also find a discount code there for 20% off your digital order from Taylormadecards4u!!!
Be sure to follow our facebook group as well, Stamping with friends where you can share more of your crafty projects.
Measurements for making this Halloween Pinwheel Tower Card
A2 card Measurements
- 4 – 2 ¾“ x 4 ¼” heavyweight cardstock – acts as the mat or card “base” pieces of your card.
- 1 – 4 ¼” x 4 ¼” pattern paper (thinner paper reduces bulkiness of the tower that everything adheres to)
- 4 – 2 ½ ” x 4″ pattern paper or cardstock – acts as main card panel to adhere to your mat or base.
- 4 – 2 ¼” x 3 ¾ ” main card panel design (optional). You could always decorate the main card panel differently on your card.
- Score pattern paper for tower at 1″, 2″, 3″ and 4″. Fold on the score line. After you fold it, the pattern paper should be on the inside. Add adhesive to the ¼” end and adhere to the other end. And, this will create a “tower” that is 4 ¼” tall.
- Assemble your panels.
- Adhere to the tower.
Check out how I made this Halloween Pinwheel Tower Card!
Here are some photos of the finished Halloween Pinwheel Tower Card.
Have a project you’d like to share?
Let’s hang out!
Here is the rest of the design team line up!
Like this project? Pin it and save for later
I’m listing the products I used below. Click on the link to go directly to the product. Where available I use compensated affiliate links which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you so much for your support!
- Tim Holtz Mini Distress® Ink Pad Rusty Hinge – TDP40125
- Tim Holtz Mini Distress® Ink Pad Vintage Photo – TDP40262
- Art Glitter Glue
Thank You so Much!
Thank you so much for joining me. I hope you are inspired to create something AWESOME! Because, if I can make it, You Can too!
Check out the project posts and videos using TaylorMadeCards4U Products!
- Card making with Bitty Penny #oldplusnewmar2022 | 🔴Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- Forget Me Not Valentine’s Day Hop and Giveaway |TaylorMadeCards4U
- Card making with Monica Taylor – Welcome Spring | 🔴Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- Quick and Easy Valentines
- Easy Christmas Cards | TaylorMadeCards4U | The Most Wonderful Time of the Year Christmas Video Hop
- Step-up your Digis with Heat Embossing | Taylormadecards4U
- Let’s make Halloween Mini Albums with Bitty Penny!
- Let’s Make some Halloween Passport Cards with TaylorMadeCards4U |LIVE Replay!
- How to make a Halloween Pinwheel Tower Card
- WELCOME BACK to School Card | Taylormadecards4U
- How YOU can make MINI Laminated Luggage Tags! | TaylorMadeCards4U Design Team
- 🎄 FUN Vintage Christmas Cards || Holidays in July Hop || TaylormadeCards4U Design Team