In this LiveStream, I used this Pinterest post, chosen by YOU as the inspiration for our crafty play time and made some Gelli Plate Color Circles on some card panels.
That the original was made using a circle shaped gelli plate. I don’t have any. So I created a circle stencil on my ScanNCut and used that to create the Circle image.
Now I want to make more simple shaped stencils because they can be used in so many ways.
I totally love the way these panels turned out.
Gelli Plate Color Circles Cards
Also, we spun the “wheel of names” and chose a winner to receive each of the cards we created tonight. I’ve been doing this on most of my recent Live videos lately.
The winner of the first card I created from these panels is Elizabeth Costa-Rogers.
So if you haven’t joined us, be sure to drop in on Tuesday night at 5:30 ET to see what we create, hang out with a bunch of our crafty friends in the Live chat, and stick around for your chance to win!
Enjoy the Livestream video replay where I create some Gelli Plate Color Circles
Want to join me as a GUEST CRAFTER and be featured in a future blog Post and LiveStream?
Sign up for my newsletter using this “Be a Guest Crafter” form. By subscribing, you’ll always know what’s going on here on my blog and over on my YouTube channel. Plus you’ll get special emails from me focusing on upcoming collaborations and guest crafter opportunities.
——— PROJECT PHOTOS ———
——— SUPPLIES ———
(and where to find them)
(DISCLAIMER: I was not paid for the creation of this video. I use affiliate links whenever possible in my blog posts and videos. It doesn’t change the way you purchase things, but it allows me to make a percentage off of sales. Thank you for using the links provided & helping me continue to create here.)
- Distress Sprayer
- Hero Arts SKY STENCIL PAIR
- LIFE CHANGING BLENDER BRUSH Set
- Hampton arts – Layered Flower – Believe
- EkSuccess anti static tool
- WOW! Clear Gloss Embossing Powder
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink
- Recollections Glitter Tray
- Marvy Heat Gun
- Tim Holtz Stamp platform or alternative – MISTI
- Colorado Craft Company – Big and Bold Collection – Clear Photopolymer Stamps – Just Because Lilacs – http://shrsl.com/12ri1-5qd-k1s7ee_1-1
Have a project you’d like to share?
Let’s hang out!
Like this project? Pin it and save for later.
Thank you so much for joining me today. I hope you are inspired to create something AWESOME! Because, if I can make it, You Can too!
- Making Coasters with #Artesprix | Crafting with Debbie LIVE! | GIVEAWAY
- LIVE Planning Q&A with guest Elizabeth Costa Rogers!
- Creating with Valz Art Lounge and Chrystal’s Creations Wycoff | 🔴Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- Card making with Bitty Penny #oldplusnewmar2022 | 🔴Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- LIVE Planning Q&A sessions with guest Elizabeth Costa Rogers!
- Card making with Monica Taylor – Welcome Spring | 🔴Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- Let’s get Messy with Cheryl Boglioli from Gel Press | 🔴Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- Card making with Teresa | 🔴Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- Making Memory Dex Cards | 🔴Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- Planning for 2022 with guest Elizabeth Costa Rogers! |🔴Crafting with Debbie LIVE
- Mass-Producing Birthday Cards | Dare2BArtzy
- Hot Foil Galentines | 🔴Crafting with Debbie LIVE!