For tonight’s video, I’m making some fun backgrounds using some Distress Oxide Sprays. I didn’t have in my stash before, this is my fist play time with the sprays. These were so much fun. Now I have some panels to make some new cards with!
All I needed was a splat box (I built one from an old cardboard box and packing tape) and my heat gun. Why the heat gun? Because I have no patience and just CAN’T watch ink dry! LOL
I’ve been doing a lot of experimenting this year. And this LIVE Stream was no different. Eventually I’ll start doing planned projects…maybe. Sometimes it’s so fun to just play.
Check out my play time Making Backgrounds with Distress Oxide Sprays!
If you like this content, do all the things!
- Show me (and Youtube) that you LOVE these videos and posts by subscribing, liking, commenting, and sharing them!
- Become a sponsor of my channel and blog and help me create my next posts by making a one-time donation! All contributions are welcome!
Most weeks, I invite a guest crafter to join me and share their style and technique. If you’d like to be one of them, I’d love for you to apply!
Want to join me as a GUEST CRAFTER and be featured in a future blog Post and LiveStream?
Sign up for my newsletter using this “Be a Guest Crafter” form. By subscribing, you’ll always know what’s going on here on my blog and over on my YouTube channel. Plus you’ll get special emails from me focusing on upcoming collaborations and guest crafter opportunities.
Distress Oxide Sprays Backgrounds Photos
Other Crafty Opportunities!
If you just love crafting and want more ways to create with me, check out these other crafty opportunities. Each is super fun!
Check out our next Card Class!
❤To Be Announced Soon!
See you there!
Let’s hang out!
Like this project? Pin it and save for later !
(and where to find them)
(DISCLAIMER: I was not paid for the creation of this video. I use affiliate links whenever possible in my blog posts and videos. It doesn’t change the way you purchase things, but it allows me to make a percentage off of sales. Thank you for using the links provided & helping me continue to create here.)
Thank You so Much!
Thank you so much for joining me. I hope you are inspired to create something AWESOME! Because, if I can make it, You Can too!
Check out some other LIVEStream replay posts!
- Making Coasters with #Artesprix | Crafting with Debbie LIVE! | GIVEAWAY
- LIVE Planning Q&A with guest Elizabeth Costa Rogers!
- Creating with Valz Art Lounge and Chrystal’s Creations Wycoff | 🔴Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- Card making with Bitty Penny #oldplusnewmar2022 | 🔴Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- LIVE Planning Q&A sessions with guest Elizabeth Costa Rogers!
- Card making with Monica Taylor – Welcome Spring | 🔴Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- Let’s get Messy with Cheryl Boglioli from Gel Press | 🔴Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- Card making with Teresa | 🔴Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- Making Memory Dex Cards | 🔴Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- Planning for 2022 with guest Elizabeth Costa Rogers! |🔴Crafting with Debbie LIVE
- Mass-Producing Birthday Cards | Dare2BArtzy
- Hot Foil Galentines | 🔴Crafting with Debbie LIVE!