Hi guys! Check out this fun Z Fold Snowman Card that I put together on a Multi-stream LIVE! I still need to work out the tech, but I’m planning on doing MORE LIVES to Facebook and YouTube together.
The card was inspired by a recent video from Jennifer McGuire.
I made a couple of cards like, one as a sample, and then this fun card using the Friendly Snowmen Clear Stamp from Spellbinders.
Creating the actual Z-fold design was super easy…. probably the most difficult thing to do was to “Fussy Cut” the snowmen that overlap with an exacto knife! Not my strong suite!
I’m sure that I could have drawn a cut line and had my Scan N Cut take care of it for me… Or just stamp and cut on a separate card and glue it to the front. The snowmen were layered with masking, so, even if I had a die set to match, it wouldn’t have worked for this design.
Check out the replay where I created this fun Z Fold Snowman Card. Be sure to turn the chat replay to Live Chat so you can see what is going on over there too.
If you like this content, do all the things!
- Show me (and Youtube) that you LOVE these videos and posts by subscribing, liking, commenting, and sharing them!
- Become a sponsor of my channel and blog and help me create my next posts by making a one-time donation! All contributions are welcome!
Most weeks, I invite a guest crafter to join me and share their style and technique. If you’d like to be one of them, I’d love for you to apply!
Want to join me as a GUEST CRAFTER and be featured in a future blog Post and LiveStream?
Sign up for my newsletter using this “Be a Guest Crafter” form. By subscribing, you’ll always know what’s going on here on my blog and over on my YouTube channel. Plus you’ll get special emails from me focusing on upcoming collaborations and guest crafter opportunities.
Check out some more Z Fold Snowman Card Photos
Other Crafty Opportunities!
If you just love crafting and want more ways to create with me, check out these other crafty opportunities. Each is super fun!
Check out our next Card Class!
❤To Be Announced Soon!
See you there!
Let’s hang out!
Like this project? Pin it and save for later !
(and where to find them)
(DISCLAIMER: I was not paid for the creation of this video. I use affiliate links whenever possible in my blog posts and videos. It doesn’t change the way you purchase things, but it allows me to make a percentage off of sales. Thank you for using the links provided & helping me continue to create here.)
Thank You so Much!
Thank you so much for joining me. I hope you are inspired to create something AWESOME! Because, if I can make it, You Can too!
Check out some other LIVEStream replay posts!
- Making Coasters with #Artesprix | Crafting with Debbie LIVE! | GIVEAWAY
- LIVE Planning Q&A with guest Elizabeth Costa Rogers!
- Creating with Valz Art Lounge and Chrystal’s Creations Wycoff | 🔴Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- Card making with Bitty Penny #oldplusnewmar2022 | 🔴Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- LIVE Planning Q&A sessions with guest Elizabeth Costa Rogers!
- Card making with Monica Taylor – Welcome Spring | 🔴Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- Let’s get Messy with Cheryl Boglioli from Gel Press | 🔴Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- Card making with Teresa | 🔴Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- Making Memory Dex Cards | 🔴Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- Planning for 2022 with guest Elizabeth Costa Rogers! |🔴Crafting with Debbie LIVE
- Mass-Producing Birthday Cards | Dare2BArtzy
- Hot Foil Galentines | 🔴Crafting with Debbie LIVE!