For my project today, I’m using the “Be Salty” Stamp set from Not 2 Shabby for some simple stamping to make some quick cards.
I am in dire need of getting some of the backgrounds that are just sitting turned into some cards. So I figured this set would be perfect for some of the ombre-ish backgrounds that I made in December using some stamping foam.
And I am really loving how these cards turned out! Thye are so quick and easy, and you can make one too!
If you want a chance to get this card:
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel (so you never miss a video).
- Subscribe to my email newsletter below (so you never miss a notification).
Check out how I created these Quick Cards!
If you like this content, do all the things!
- Show me (and Youtube) that you LOVE these videos and posts by subscribing, liking, commenting, and sharing them!
- Become a sponsor of my channel and blog and help me create my next posts by making a one-time donation! All contributions are welcome!
Simple Stamped Quick Cards Photo Gallery
Check this out!
You can download these card sketches to create your own cards!
If you use one of these card sketches, we’d love to see your card!
Other Crafty Opportunities!
If you just love crafting and want more ways to create with me, check out these other crafty opportunities. Each is super fun!
Check out our next Card Class!
❤To Be Announced Soon!
See you there!
Let’s hang out!
Like this project? Pin it and save it for later!
(and where to find them)
(DISCLAIMER: I was not paid for the creation of this video. I use affiliate links whenever possible in my blog posts and videos. It doesn’t change the way you purchase things, but it allows me to make a percentage off of sales. Thank you for using the links provided & helping me continue to create here.)
Thank you so much for joining me for this Cardhoppin’ Hop. Be sure to check out all of the other creators because I know they will have some amazing projects for you to see.
I hope you are inspired to create something AWESOME! Because, if I can make it, You Can too!
Check out these other posts for the Not2Shabby Design Team
- Embrace the Festive Spirit: Join the Christmas in July Video Hop with the Not2Shabby Shop!
- Celebrating with a BANG! using the NEW stamp & die of the month from Not 2 Shabby!
- Let’s Make a Gnomie Coffee Card with Stenciling & Marker Coloring | #N2SGnomieCoffee HOP & Giveaway
- Ombre Stamping on a Spring Card | Not2Shabby
- Simple Stamped Spring Card | Not2Shabby Shop
- Simple Stamping to make some Quick Cards | Not 2 Shabby
- Let’s make a Summer Rocker Card | Not2Shabby Shop
- Let’s make an EGG-stra Special Gnomie Easter Card | Not2Shabby Shop
- Let’s make a Hoppy Spring Gnomie Wobble Card | Not2Shabby Shop
- Card making with Teresa | 🔴Crafting with Debbie LIVE!
- February Box of the Month from the Not 2 Shabby Shop UNBOXING
- Big Bunny Easter Card | #N2SSPringThings HOP and GIVEAWAY