For this week’s Happy Planner Spread, I’m using a new floral stamp set from Spellbinders.
You guys know that I’m a Spellbinder Club Kit Influencer, and they sometimes send me products besides the club kits. OK. I’ve been fortunate that they have invited me to play each month since I joined their influencer team. And I can’t help but say YES! to most of their collections. I mean, I LOVE them all!
The stamp set I’m using in my planner this week is the Birthday Bouquet Stamp Set. I absolutely loved how the card I made with it (video coming up next!) so I chose it to decorate my planner with. I also used a few stickers, but this is mostly a stamped layout. And I really think it turned out so pretty, and leaves plenty of space to stay functional.
In each week’s Plan with Me video, you’ll get to see how well (or not) I did at using my planner the previous week. I’m sharing this so that YOU can help me stay accountable.
One of the things I’ll be tracking in my planner is when I mail out the cards that I give away after creating them on some of my regular videos.
If you want a chance to get one of these cards:
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel (so you never miss a video).
- Subscribe to my email newsletter below (so you never miss a notification).
Let’s Stamp! Happy Planner Spread January 17 – 23 2022
No matter what you want to track or what your goals are, there is no wrong time to start. Yes, the 1st of the year IS a great time to start. But when you start doesn’t really matter. Whether you start… and keep going… does.
And making your planner pretty or cute for YOU helps you to keep going!
If you like this content, do all the things!
- Show me (and Youtube) that you LOVE these videos and posts by subscribing, liking, commenting, and sharing them!
- Become a sponsor of my channel and blog and help me create my next posts by making a one-time donation! All contributions are welcome!
I’ve also started a new Facebook group (Planning Crafters) with my friend Elizabeth Costa-Roger for crafters like me can help each other keep each other accountable by sharing how we are each using our planners, learn more about planning for crafters and just figure out the whole planning thing from a crafter’s point of view.
If this is something that YOU would like to be a part of, check out the link further down this blog post.
Come see how I created my Happy Planner Spread January 17 – 23 2022. Check out the Video!
Happy Planner Spread January 17 – 23 2022 Pics
Other Crafty Opportunities!
If you just love crafting and want more ways to create with me, check out these other crafty opportunities. Each is super fun!
Check out our next Card Class!
❤To Be Announced Soon!
See you there!
Let’s hang out!
Like this project? Pin it and save it for later!
——— SUPPLIES ———
(and where to find them)
JUST A NOTE: The stamp and die set were provided to me by Spellbinders to create inspiration to showcase these amazing products. I was not paid for the creation of this post or video. I use affiliate links whenever possible in my blog posts and videos. It doesn’t change the way you purchase things, but it allows me to make a percentage off of sales. Thank you for using the links provided & helping me keep bringing you free content.
Thank you so much for dropping by to see the cards that I created with these amazing stamps and dies from Spellbinders. Please give me a thumbs up, and comment because I love hearing from you!
I hope you are inspired to create something AWESOME!
Because, if I can make it, You Can too!
- LIVE Planning Q&A with guest Elizabeth Costa Rogers!
- Quick Planning for Creativation 2022 week | Planning with Debbie | #planningcrafters
- LIVE Planning Q&A sessions with guest Elizabeth Costa Rogers!
- Using Stickers and Ephemera for my Planner Spread | Planning with Debbie | #planningcrafters
- Planning with Debbie | Weekly Spread March 07 – 13 2022 | #planningcrafters
- Weekly Spread Feb 28 – March 6 2022 | #planningcrafters
- Real-Time Coloring | Spellbinders Birthday Bouquet
- Planning with Debbie | Let’s Make a Dashboard | #planningcrafters
- Weekly Spread January 31 – February 6, 2022 | #planningcrafters
- Trying the Happy Planner Sticker Guide | Weekly Spread January 24 – 30, 2022 | #planningcrafters
- Planning for 2022 with guest Elizabeth Costa Rogers! |🔴Crafting with Debbie LIVE
- Let’s Stamp! Happy Planner Spread January 17 – 23 2022